Do you have everything set up?
Do you have everything ready for Česfur? Three weeks left till con itself, but here's what you should check by 15th June, because that's the last day you can change them:
- Pick a room. If you don't, we'll randomly assign you to one
- Changes of your profile, most notably your badge picture
- Enter your fursuit to get a fursuit badge
- Sponsor update, extra tshirt, early arrival, late departure
- Size of your tshirt (they are also in payments section)
- Application for Arist Alley
- Submitting art to Artshow
Individual orders at the hotel restaurant during lunch and dinner time
A reminder to those who have not ordered lunch and dinner at the hotel. You won't be able to order meals in the hotel's restaurant. There is simply no capacity to accommodate both the people with full board and the individual orders - there will be some snacks available at the bar, but no full meals. Make sure you have a way of keeping your tummy nice and full during Česfur!
Last chance for a sponsor upgrade
The Guest of Honor has arrived!
Please, unroll the red carpet, let the fanfares sound, and welcome this year's Guest of Honor, Red-IzaK! You'll have a chance to meet this talented multi-media artist from Poland either on the official Meet the Guest event, or maybe somewhere around the convention hall - don't be shy to approach her. And while you are waiting around for Cesfur, you can check out her work on her twitter (https://twitter.com/RedIzaK) or the FA page (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/red-izak. You can also read more about her on our GoH page (https://www.cesfur.org/en/goh/).
Good news! For those of you who would like to visit Česfur, but either don't have time or a place to stay overnight, you might be interested in the new option, single-day entry tickets.
Get a registration and book them via our website. The registration still needs to be approved as usual.
How they work?
The access is for one day from 10:00 to midnight. They don't include meals, but you will be able to order lunch and dinner if the kitchen capacity allows so.
What do they cost?
700 Kč (~30 Euro), paid via the website, similarly to a regular ticket.
Can I buy them on con?
Yes! As long as you are able to fill out the online registration on the consite. Mind that the registration needs to be approved which may cause a delay, so registration beforehand is preferrable.
Can I attend events?
Of course! During the day the ticket is valid for, you're a regular con attendee. Just please don't register as seller in dealer's den or artshow :)
Event department looking for help with eventful Cesfur
Event department is looking for more people to help with events. Prior experience not needed, we'll help you get started. If you ever wanted to try running an event, now's a great chance :)
We could use:
- People who'd conduct a "Meet and greet" event. The topic is up to you (suggestions: motofurs, armyfurs, computer gamers, photografurs, anything else you can think about...) Your role is to oversee discussion and promote it with some questions.
- Charity fursuit striptease dancers - strip to your bare fursuit to promote this year's charity (to be anounced, I know, I know), enthusiasm is more important than dancing skills (I mean, if @furcphoto could do it, so can you)
- Extroverted furs that would help with icebreaker games to socialize new arrivals
- A fur to oversee water battle (balloons and water pistols)
- Furdance DJs
If you'd be interested in one of these positions or have questions, please contact @FurCPhoto (on Telegram)
Join Artista Alley and Artshow!
If you're of artistic nature, don't forget to register for artist alley (dealer's den) and your work for artshow. Artshow allows sale of your work, but also just showcasing your creations, or just your favourite art. Both registrations can be done in your profile on česfur website.
If you prefer different kind of art, we have open slots for DJs. According to our poll, most favourite music styles are retro ('90, '80), dance (hands up), electro swing, disco, so if you can't decide what to play, these are the styles we'd prefer :) Anyone is welcome though, if interested, contact @Tamu_Lion on Telegram or use the contact form.